NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST……
to making you grumpy and put on weight, skipping breakfast does more
than what meets the eye. If that’s not enough, here’s a look at 12
reasons you absolutely shouldn’t miss out on your morning breakfast.
2. Slower metabolism: When you get up in the morning your blood sugar levels are low, and food helps regularise it. Fuel your body with a hearty breakfast to keep your metabolism up.
3. Low energy levels: We all wake up with low energy
levels and a groggy mood but if you skip breakfast, you deprive your
brain and body of essential nutrients that makes you feel weak. You need
glucose to function properly.
4. Low focus: If you are feeling
grumpy and weak first thing in the morning, you’ll probably also have
trouble focusing on your work. Eat well before you head out to improve
your concentration at work.
5. Overall health: People who have a routine of
having breakfast are comparatively healthier. Some people think it adds
to the calories but eating a healthy breakfast actually helps regulate
your blood sugar levels and keeps you full for longer.
6. Weight gain: Eating a healthy breakfast helps
manage your weight as it keeps you full for longer and curb the need to
snack on unhealthy foods.
7. Mental block: Your mind needs to function well to
be alert and attentive throughout the day but if you skip breakfast
your mind will lack the essential nutrients it needs to be sharp.
Certain breakfasts that are rich in protein help the mind function well.
So eating breakfast will actually heighten clarity and awareness.
8. Hunger pangs: When you go without breakfast,
there are chances you will have to deal with hunger pangs that can
become troublesome while you are at work.
9. Bad role model: A healthy breakfast habit will lead to a good lifestyle, which sets a great example for your kids.
10. Diabetes: Women are more prone to risks of diabetes and skipping breakfast makes them more prone to get type 2 diabetes.
11. Heart Disease: Skipping breakfast can also increase chances of heart disease in women along with hypertension, insulin resistance and increased blood sugar levels.
12. Nutrient deficiency: Instead of worrying about eating healthy with your busy schedule, use your breakfast to replenish lost nutrients in your body.