Litanies & Virtues of the First 10 Days of Dhul Hijjah
1) Whosoever repents with Tawbah and then fasts one day and spends one night in worship in the first 10 days of Dhul Hijjah, Almighty Allah will grant him the reward of one hajj & one umrah.
Allah, is equal to the reward of worshiping Almighty Allah on the night
of Lailatul Qadr
2) Each day of the first ten days of Dhul
Hijjah, carries a thousand times more reward for acts of worship and
good deeds, and the Day of Arafat carries ten thousands times more
reward than a normal day.
3) In these ten days of Dhul Hijjah, keeping a fast carries the reward of a whole year of fasting.
4) The Mashaykh of the Chishti spiritual path, emphasised the
recitation of the following in abundance, and continuously throughout
the month of Dhul Hijjah
SubhanAllah Alhumdulillah La ilaaha illallah Allahu Akbar
5) One should increase in Tasbih, Tahmeed, Tahleel & Takbeer
– Tasbih: SubhanAllah
– Tahmeed : Alhamdulillah
– Tahleel: La Ilaaha Illallah
– Takbeer: Allah hu Akbar
6) The worship and good deeds performed in the first ten days of Dhul
Hijjah is the most beloved to Allah ta’ala, even more than jihad, and
equal to the reward of matyrdom (shahaadat).
7) For each day one
remembers Allah ta’ala, he will be rewarded equivalent to doing Jihad in
the way of Allah in the state of fasting and protecting the Muslim army
Note: These ten days are the most important days of
your life, good deeds in these ten days are amongst the most important
good deeds, we can gain forgiveness in these ten days.
Do not disrespect this month.
Perform continuous good deeds, constant recitation of Durood shareef,
Dawah, give sadaqah and help those who are less fortunate.
Make Taubah in this month – see method of PRAN, kanzulhuda.com
Litanies for 9th Dhul Hijjah
1) Whosoever recites abundantly the following, Seven doors are opened
for him, with one door ensuring that he becomes distanced from
dependency (upon the creation)
Laa Howla Wa laa Quwwata Illah Billa Wala Malja Minallahi illa ilaihi
Durood shareef to be recited before and after
2) 6 rakah Nafl Prayer ( in sets of 2)
After Surah Al Fatiha recite Surah Al Ikhlaas [15 times].
Upon completing, recite:
La ilaaha illal malikul haqqul mubeen [10 times] & finally recite Durood sharif [10 times].
Allah will grant you salvation without accountability on the day of
judgment – provided one makes sincere taubah and maintains his taubah.
Litany to be read every night in Dhul Hijjah
After Isha Salah, perform 2 Rakah nafl prayer.
In Each Rakah Recite: Surah Al Fatiha [Once], Surah Al Kawthar [3 times] & finally Surah Ikhlaas [3 times]
Almighty Allah, will grant you a high status in Illiyeen and for every
hair on your body, you will receive the reward of 1000 good deeds &
the equivalent in giving sadaqah of 1000 dinar
Given by his eminence Hazrat Allama Pir Saqib Shaami Hafidhaullah, all have ijazah to act upon the litanies.